SMART 3 Student’s Book includes:
• clearly structured units, organised in stimulating and easy-to-follow two-page lessons.
• regular reviews which check students’ progress.
• all the key grammar and vocabulary required at this level.
• gradual development of reading, writing, listening and speaking skills through fun and achievable activities.
• a wide variety of stimulating and enjoyable topic-related writing activities in the higher levels.
• stickers and songs to maintain a high level of motivation.
• projects and plays which practise and consolidate the vocabulary and grammar taught.
Smart 3 Workbook
Smart Workbook has been designed in full colour and provides ample practice of the grammatical and lexical items presented in the Student’s Book in a clear and simple format. It offers a wide variety of stimulating and enjoyable tasks which develop students’ reading and writing skills and consolidate what they have learnt in class.
Smart 3 Teacher's Book
Smart Teacher’s Book
Smart Teacher’s Book has been specially designed to assist teachers with the difficult task of teaching English to young learners. It offers step-by-step guidance on how to approach each lesson and keep the students engaged and motivated.
• clear, easy-to-follow lesson plans for all lessons and reviews.
• a key to all tasks.
• Workbook instructions and key.
• extra photocopiable material.
Smart 3 Interactive Whiteboard Software
Smart Interactive Whiteboard (IWB) Software is a wonderful tool that increases student involvement in the classroom and helps bring lessons to life through animation and interaction.
Smart IWB contains:
• the interactive Student’s Book page-for-page.
• fully-interactive presentation pages with full 3D animation and audio controls.
• the interactive Workbook, which includes all of the Workbook exercises in fully interactive format.
• interactive flashcards for learning vocabulary and practising pronunciation.
• all the songs and ‘read and listen’ passages with animation.
• interactive games to be played in class and at the end of each lesson if time permits.