Upgrade Your English Student's Book includes:
• 10 theme-related units, each containing carefully designed tasks to develop students’ reading, listening, speaking and writing skills as well as build on their vocabulary and grammar.
• 5 Progress Reviews, one after every two units, to further consolidate the vocabulary and grammar.
• a Grammar Reference to support the grammar theory presented in each unit.
• a Writing Bank and a Speaking Bank to support students’ productive skills.
Upgrade Your English Workbook provides reinforcement of the material taught in the Student’s Book. There are 10 units and 5 progress reviews which relate directly to the units in the Student’s Book. Its clear and simple format means that it can be used by students at home as well as in class.
Each unit contains:
• a reading passage and comprehension task.
• vocabulary and grammar tasks followed by a Use Your English section that brings vocabulary and grammar together in exam-style tasks.
• a listening task.
• a speaking task.
• a writing task.
Upgrade Your English B2 Teacher's Book
Upgrade Your English Teacher’s Book is a complete step-by-step guide for teachers. Its easy-to-follow layout provides busy teachers with a valuable teaching aid.
Upgrade Your English Teacher’s Book includes:
• clear and concise instructions and keys for all tasks in the Student’s Book, including background information where necessary.
• suggestions for extra activities and teaching tips.
• photocopiable vocabulary and grammar tasks for each unit of the Student’s Book for use with early finishers or as extra practice.
• photocopiable tests.
• keys to the Workbook and tests as well as all audio scripts.
The Photocopiable Tests section contains:
• quizzes, one for use after each unit.
• progress tests, one for use after each progress review.
• a mid-year listening test and a mid-year written test.
• an end-of-year listening test and an end-of-year written test.
• student progress charts where marks and comments can be recorded and easily accessed. The quizzes cover vocabulary and grammar while the other tests cover reading and writing as well.
Upgrade Your English B2 Companion
Upgrade Your English B2 Companion accompanies Upgrade B2 Student's Book. It covers the vocabulary and grammar presented in the Student's Book and makes an ideal study aid.
Upgrade Your English B2 Companion contains:
- all new vocabulary appearing in the Student's Book.
- topic-related example sentences.
- derivatives appropriate to the language level.
- usefull and accrurate English-Greek translation.
- notes on usage, synonyms and antonyms.
- word boxes to help students learn related words and phrases more easily.
- English-Greek translation of the Grammar Reference found at the back of the student's book.
- alphabetical word list at the back of the book containing all the words and phrases in the companion along with their entry numbers.
English Connections B2 Student's Book
Key Features of English Connections Student's Book:
• ten theme-related units, each containing carefully developed tasks designed to improve students’ reading, writing, listening and speaking skills as well as build on their vocabulary and grammar
•Progress Reviews, after every two units, to consolidate the vocabulary and grammar being taught
• a Grammar Reference to support the grammar theory presented in each unit
• a Writing Bank and a Speaking Bank to support students’ productive skills
• cross-platform IWB software and student e-book which can be used on all learning devices
English Connections B2 Workbook
English Connections B2 Workbook accompanies English Connections B2 Student’s Book. It practises and consolidates the skills, vocabulary and grammar taught in the student’s book. The structure of the workbook unit reflects that of the units in the student’s book, providing a valuable tool which allows students to follow up lesson-by-lesson on the student’s book content. Its clear and simple format means that it can be used by students at home as well as in class.
English Connections B2 Workbook contains
• ten theme-related units, containing Reading, Vocabulary, Grammar, Listening and Writing sections. The vocabulary and grammar taught in each unit of the student’s book is further practised in exam-style tasks in the Use-Your-English sections of each unit.
• five progress reviews, providing further consolidation of the vocabulary and grammar.
An interactive version of English Connections B2 Workbook, including the audio necessary for the listening activities, can be found on the English Connections B2 Interactive Whiteboard Software.