MYLE Bronze Practice Tests Student's Book
• five complete practice tests for the Michigan Young Learners English exam.
• information for students and parents about the test with advice on how to prepare for the test as well as useful tips for the day of the test.
• A-Z Word List which contains all the vocabulary students must be familiar with to do well in the test.
• clear audio in American English providing thorough practice on the listening part of the exam.
• information for teachers about the test with details on each paper and preparation tips for each part of the test.
• an audio script for each practice test.
• a speaking script for each practice test so teachers can practise the speaking paper under real exam conditions and students can familiarize themselves with the structure of the speaking paper and feel more confident on the day of the test.